I will be the first to admit that when I’m having a bad day, it’s best if you just avoid me at all costs.
Bad days happen to everyone, but when I’m stressed out, for your own safety, you might just want to leave me be…
But, if there’s one thing to break my mood and make my bad day go away, it’s adorable dogs. Sorry, cat lovers, but nothing puts a bigger smile on my face than puppy cuteness. So, for those of you that are like me, and are at their breaking point for the week, here are 23 dogs that are having it a lot worse than you.
1. This dog’s got a bad case of the Mondays.
2. I bet your wind-blown hairdo doesn’t seem so terrible now!
3. Some of us walk into a glass door, this pooch gets stuck in a cat door.
4. Be grateful you’re old enough to dress yourself.
5. At least your late-night snacks don’t involve digging through the trash.
6. This is what happens when you don’t have thumbs.
7. I bet Kara learned her lesson about jumping off the couch.
8. This dog is quite literally up against a wall.
9. This fella’s reconsidering chasing after that tennis ball.
10. Next time, he’ll have his clothes professionally dry cleaned.
11. This is what happens when you run in the house.
12. None of his doggy pals gave him a call to come out and play.
13. This is one fashion accessory I’m glad I never have to wear.
14. That’ll teach him to spy on the neighbors.
15. When you order the six-inch sub, but they give you a footlong.
16. His owners ran out of toys, so they gave him the next best thing.
17. Someone was a little impatient for their turn on the Slip ‘N Slide.
18. When you want a snack, but can’t be bothered to leave your bed.
19. “Do you even see me? DO YOU?”
20. This pup tried her hand at being a make-up artist, but went a little heavy on the blush.
21. This cat sure knows how to rub it in.
22. I’ve heard of finger painting, but nothing like this!
23. He’s a little caught up at the moment.
I’ll be bookmarking this list for the next time I need a bit of a pick-me-up.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/bad-day-animals/