When you do something awesome, your confidence goes through the roof. You can’t help but smile, stand a little taller, puff your chest out a little bit further…and as it turns out, our pups are exactly the same! Whether they just brought a ball back really efficiently or sorted the garbage into important piles, these dogs are super proud of their accomplishments and can’t help but wear their pride on their faces.
1. “Dad! Look what I found!”
2. “No big deal, but I made this little dude.”
3. Tugg slays with his new name tag.
4. Jack is a boss K9 cop.
5. “This hole is bigger than all the holes put together.”
6. “You’re welcome.”
7. She chewed a hole in her ball so she could walk around like this.
8. “I graduated. That means it’s Mister Fido to you.”
9. He worked long and hard to hide this stash until it was ready.
10. “They’re ALL mine.”
11. “I shall have them all!”
12. Looks like someone already beat him to it…
13. “I know…I don’t look a day over two.”
14. “Pride with a capital P for pup!”
15. You can’t see how proud she is for chewing a hole in her toy, but she is.
16. “I found my forever family!”
17. “I’m kind of a big deal,”…is what I imagine he’s trying to say.
18. “I fetched a stick.” Well, we’ll give him an A for effort.
19. She doesn’t care that they look a little different.
20. The look of pure joy — and probably some exhaustion.
It’s hard not to do a little dance for all these proud pups. You do you, guys!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/happy-dogs/