Dogs have their own behavioral patterns and when it comes to communication their uniqueness really shines.
They actually pick up on little signals from humans and respond accordingly. They express love in the cutest ways and when they need something they have their own way of letting you know. When theyve done something wrong, they communicate guilt which can be hilarious.
Here are some tell-tale signs of how dogs communicate with humans.
1.When a dog stares at you, it means they love you.
Apparently when dogs look at you in the eye, they are visually hugging you. What gets released within them when they give off these stares is oxytocin, a hormone that also helps with dog moms bonding with their babies. You shouldnt force the stare onto your dog, but rather allow it to occur naturally.
2. Bringing you a toy means more than just wanting to play. They want to share something they value with you.
Sharing is common dog behavior.
3. When a dog wants to sleep with you rather than alone, it means you are family to him.
4. When a dog cant wait to see you walk through the door, and smothers you with attention, it means he really misses you.
5. If you catch your dog looking at you quietly before you leave him alone or ignoring you, its because they are relaxed and trust you to return.
Separation anxiety can be common and usually will happen when a dog starts to panic when you leave. While its a sign that your dog loves you and misses you, its really more of a sign of an anxiety condition that can lead to destructive behavior. Now if your dog is quiet upon you leaving, this does not mean he or she loves you less! Its more that you dog trusts you will be back.
6. Dogs use their eyes and their body language to tell you if they trust you and tell you what they are feeling.
Read more: http://damn.com/dog-language/